Experience is required.
Training is provided.
CJE employees receive competitive wages, the opportunity to participate in performance incentive programs, and a benefits program which includes excellent healthcare benefits, a 401(k) program, generous paid time off, and uniform program. Training opportunities at Central Jersey Equipment are endless!
Status: Full Time
Central Jersey Equipment offers the latest Agriculture, Turf, and Commercial equipment. With five locations throughout New Jersey, we service residential, agricultural, and commercial customers in the Garden State. We cover an expansive geographical area from the Jersey Shore to the Delaware River and from Philadelphia up to New York City, and beyond.
Central Jersey Equipment is always looking to hire the best possible people to work at our state-of-the-art facilities.
The Service Manager directs and controls service operations for the entire organization to maximize return on investment through service sales growth and the effective management of labor sales, staffing and budgets. Attracts, retains, and effectively engages department personnel.
- Monday-Friday 8-5, Saturdays 8-12
- During seasonal/peak-time longer hours may be required
- Incentives available
CJE values its employees so much that we pay for your health coverage! In addition, we also offer voluntary dental coverage and a 401K plan for retirement planning. After the 90-probationary period, new hires not only become eligible for benefits but also for paid time off. We offer paid sick, vacation and holiday time.
- Must have at least 3 years of previous management experience. Resumes without previous management experience will not be considered.
- 3+ years experience as a manager of Service Department operations
- Must have prior experience working as a mechanic (turning wrenches)
- Turf/Ag equipment experience preferred
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to write and speak effectively to individuals and groups
- Understand HR functions as it relates to supervising, hiring, firing, discipline
- Basic understanding of financial principles relative to Service Department Operations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be computer savvy.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite
- Must be proficient with Internet applications
- Must have proficient oral and written skills
- Associates degree or equivalent experience required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must be able to lift at least 75 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Develops, maintains and manages the execution of the Service Department Strategic Business Plan for the organization
- Creates and monitors annual Service Department goals and budget for the entire organization, in alignment with the organization's financial and operational objectives
- Develops, communicates, enforces, and monitors effective Service Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction as well as Service Department efficiencies
- Monitors individual and overall Service Department performance relative to labor sales and expense control, across the organization in line with the organization's objectives
- Develops and implements the Service Department employee compensation plans
- Creates and facilitates the execution of Corporate Service Marketing Plan including advertising, marketing and promotional programs to grow labor sales for the organization
- Facilitates the organization's Customer Satisfaction Program to enhance and maintain customer relationships and training relative to service support
- Manages recruiting, staffing and employee development activities for the Service Department
If you meet the above criteria to be at Central Jersey Equipment please apply for this position. We will do our best to keep in your informed. If we do not call you for an interview, we will keep your resume on file for 1 year incase another position matching your qualifications becomes available.
Please do not call in regards to this position. If your qualifications and experience meets what we are looking for we will contact you.
Mail your resume
Central Jersey Equipment, LLC
2885 ROUTE 206 SOUTH, BLDG 4
Columbus, New Jersey 08022 USA