Experience is required.
Training is provided.
CJE employees receive competitive wages, the opportunity to participate in performance incentive programs, and a benefits program which includes excellent healthcare benefits, a 401(k) program, generous paid time off, and uniform program. Training opportunities at Central Jersey Equipment are endless!
Status: Full Time
The Parts Manager will manage parts operations within the dealership to provide the highest level of external and internal customer satisfaction while maximizing return on investment through parts sales, inventory control, and expense control. Optimizes parts department processes. Attracts, retains, and effectively engages department personnel. Employees will receive on-the-job training as well as other trainings through John Deere University (JDU).
* Monday-Friday 8-5, Saturdays 8-12
* During seasonal/peak-time longer hours may be required
* Must have at least 3 years of previous supervisory experience. Resumes without previous supervisory experience will not be considered.
* Understand HR functions as it relates to supervising, hiring, firing, discipline
* Must have previous sales experience
* Basic understanding of financial principles relative to Parts Department Operations
* Turf/Ag equipment experience preferred
* Excellent customer service skills
* Must be computer savvy.
* Must be proficient in MS Office Suite
* Must be proficient with Internet applications
* Must have proficient oral and written skills
* Must have a HS Diploma or GED
* College degree preferred
* Must be able to lift at least 40 lbs.
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Fork lift license preferred
* Develops, communicates, enforces and monitors effective Parts Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
* Promotes and merchandises parts and accessories in conjunction with other store locations
* Creates annual Parts Department goals and budget, in alignment with the organization's financial and operational objectives
* Develops and executes Parts Department marketing plan and monitors monthly to ensure achievement of departmental goals
* Maintains an accurate and effective parts inventory control system that includes a perpetual and/or annual physical inventory and proper counter procedures
* Submits all parts warranty and return claims within the required time frame to receive maximum credit
* Maximizes use of all order discount programs to achieve management stock order goals
* Ensures all department tools, equipment and vehicles are in good working order
* Manages recruiting, staffing and employee development activities for employees reporting to this position
If you meet the above criteria to be at Central Jersey Equipment please apply for this position. We will do our best to keep in your informed. If we do not call you for an interview, we will keep your resume on file for 1 year incase another position matching your qualifications becomes available.
Please do not call in regards to this position. If your qualifications and experience meets what we are looking for we will contact you.
Equal Employment Opportunity -- Central Jersey Equipment provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Central Jersey Equipment complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Mail your resume
Central Jersey Equipment, LLC
2885 ROUTE 206 SOUTH, BLDG 4
Columbus, New Jersey 08022 USA