Experience is required.
Training is provided.
CJE values its employees so much that we pay for your health coverage! In addition, we also offer voluntary dental coverage and a 401K plan for retirement planning. After the 90-probationary period, new hires not only become eligible for benefits but also for paid time off. We offer paid sick, vacation and holiday time.
Status: Part Time
Central Jersey Equipment offers the latest Agriculture, Turf, and Commercial equipment. With four locations throughout New Jersey, we service residential, agricultural, and commercial customers in the Garden State. We cover an expansive geographical area from the Jersey Shore to the Delaware River and from Philadelphia up to New York City, and beyond.
Central Jersey Equipment is always looking to hire the best possible people to work at our state-of-the-art facilities.
Looking for part time work? Look no more! We have a sales delivery position available for the customer focused individual.
This is a part time Delivery Driver Position that reports to the Sales Manager. You will be responsible for delivering new equipment to customers. You will be required to operate vehicles to transport equipment, parts, supplies and paperwork for the dealership. You may be required to instruct customers on basic equipment operating procedures. Employee will be expected to drive a full-size pick-up truck with a trailer, 10-25 in length carrying equipment.
* Varies; Monday-Friday, weekly hours will not exceed 25
* Valid driver's license with clean driving history is required
* CDL preferred, but not required
* Prior driving experience, hauling equipment, at least 1 year, is required
* Prior experience in farming preferred
* Ability to drive a manual transmission truck
* Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly
* Fork lift license preferred, but not required
* Excellent customer service skills
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Transports equipment, parts, supplies, and paperwork between dealer facilities as well as deliver to and from customers
* Maintains records of pick-up and deliveries and obtains necessary signatures and receipts
* Maintains all required certifications in line with DOT, OSHA and company policy
* May instruct customers on basic equipment operating procedures as required
* Will be required to maintain assigned trucks and related equipment in good condition
* Accounts for all time and for all distance traveled in performing assigned duties
* May support the service department with equipment delivery as needed
* Other duties may be assigned
If you meet the above criteria to be at Central Jersey Equipment please apply for this position. We will do our best to keep in your informed. If we do not call you for an interview, we will keep your resume on file for 1 year incase another position matching your qualifications becomes available.
Mail your resume
Central Jersey Equipment, LLC
2885 ROUTE 206 SOUTH, BLDG 4
Columbus, New Jersey 08022 USA
Job ApplicationApply Online
Email your resume: