Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative
Experience is required.
Training is provided.
CJE employees receive competitive wages, the opportunity to participate in performance incentive programs, and a benefits program which includes excellent healthcare benefits, a 401(k) program, generous paid time off, and uniform program. Training opportunities at Central Jersey Equipment are endless!
Status: Full Time
As the Sales Representative you will be responsible for the sales of new and used agricultural and turf equipment. You will conduct sales within the store. You will build relationships with customers. You will be expected to establish customer relationships while promoting all aspects of Central Jersey Equipment.
- Manages key customer account relationships to provide a differentiated customer experience.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, validates and communicates key customer account needs on an ongoing basis
- Provides value to key customer accounts by developing solutions that save time, reduce risk and increase profits.
- Develops a contact plan that meets the individual needs of your key customer accounts
- Influences customer account trade cycles and current and future needs.
- Updates and retains relevant customer account information such as equipment and operation information in the customer relationship management systems
- Engages with dealership personnel (AMS, consultant, Parts, Service, etc.) when needed in completing a sale, answering customer account questions and ensuring customer account needs are met.
- Represents the company for the sale of equipment, parts, labor and technology-based products and services to assigned customer accounts; Work with Aftermarket departments to closely.
- Maintains current product knowledge of all equipment parts, and services available to customer accounts.
- Maintains current knowledge of financing and risk management options to assist customer accounts with securing the purchase of a solution.
- Maintains and communicates current knowledge of customer account operational requirements, both agronomic/turf industry and / or business goals.
- Monitors and timely communicates any competitive activity to management.
- Coordinates new equipment field demonstrations.
- Actively participates in local/regional industry associations.
- Attends applicable sales training events/seminars/clinics.
- Maintains assigned company vehicles and equipment
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- FULL TIME-Tuesday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm (Monday's OFF)
- Saturday: 8am-12pm
- During seasonal/peak-time longer hours may be required
- Hourly + Commission
- Bonuses & Incentives available
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving history
- Previous Sales experience is a preferred
- Turf/Ag equipment experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- MUST be proficient in MS Office Suite and internet applications
- MUST have proficient oral and written skills
- College degree preferred, preferably in business or marketing.
- Must be able to lift at least 40 lbs.
- Fork lift license preferred, but not required
If you meet the above criteria to be at Central Jersey Equipment please apply for this position. We will do our best to keep you informed. If we do not call you for an interview, we will keep your resume on file for 1 year incase another position matching your qualifications becomes available.
Please do not call in regards to this position. If your qualifications and experience meets what we are looking for we will contact you.
Equal Employment Opportunity -- Central Jersey Equipment provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Central Jersey Equipment complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Mail or fax your resume
Central Jersey Equipment, LLC
2885 ROUTE 206 SOUTH, BLDG 4
Columbus, New Jersey 08022 USA