Parts Warehouse Clerk
Parts Warehouse Clerk
Experience is required.
Training is provided.
CJE values its employees so much that we pay for your health coverage! In addition, we also offer voluntary dental coverage and a 401K plan for retirement planning. After the 90-probationary period, new hires not only become eligible for benefits but also for paid time off. We offer paid sick, vacation and holiday time.
Status: Full Time
Central Jersey Equipment offers the latest Agriculture, Turf, and Commercial equipment. With four locations throughout New Jersey, we service residential, agricultural, and commercial customers in the Garden State. We cover an expansive geographical area from the Jersey Shore to the Delaware River and from Philadelphia up to New York City, and beyond.
Central Jersey Equipment is always looking to hire the best possible people to work at our state-of-the-art facilities.
Are you mechanically inclined but don't want to get dirty? Consider a position in our Parts Department.
The Parts Warehouse Clerk will assist the Parts Department in meeting customer needs through accurate, efficient and timely distribution of Turf & Ag parts through established shipping processes. You will perform a variety of in-store customer service and stocking duties related to the parts sales, receiving and delivery of parts and accessories that contribute to the efficient, safe and profitable operation of the parts department. Employees will receive on-the-job training as well as other trainings through John Deere University (JDU).
- Monday-Friday 8-5
- During seasonal/peak-time longer hours may be required
- Hourly, depends on experience
- Incentives available
- MUST be computer savvy.
- MUST be proficient in MS Office Suite
- MUST be proficient with Internet applications
- MUST have proficient oral and written skills
- MUST have a HS Diploma or GED
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Turf/Ag equipment experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to lift at least 40 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Fork lift license preferred
- Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required
- Verifies receipting-in of shipments and assists with placing Stock Orders
- Assists in keeping parts department clean and orderly
- Follows up on shortages and expedites issues by reporting to the manager
- Assists in maintaining all departmental tools, equipment, and vehicles are in good working order
If you meet the above criteria to be at Central Jersey Equipment please apply for this position. We will do our best to keep in your informed. If we do not call you for an interview, we will keep your resume on file for 1 year incase another position matching your qualifications becomes available.
Please do not call in regards to this position. If your qualifications and experience meets what we are looking for we will contact you.
Equal Employment Opportunity -- Central Jersey Equipment provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Central Jersey Equipment complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Mail your resume
Central Jersey Equipment, LLC
2885 ROUTE 206 SOUTH, BLDG 4
Columbus, New Jersey 08022 USA
Job ApplicationApply Online
Email your resume: