Parts Counter Sales Rep
Parts Counter Sales Rep
Experience is required.
Training is provided.
CJE employees receive competitive wages, the opportunity to participate in performance incentive programs, and a benefits program which includes excellent healthcare benefits, a 401(k) program, generous paid time off, and uniform program. Training opportunities at Central Jersey Equipment are endless!
Status: Full Time
Central Jersey Equipment is looking to hire the best possible people within parts, service, and sales. We offer employees an enjoyable working environment that encourages continuous growth and offers endless educational opportunities. Central Jersey Equipment provides competitive pay and excellent benefits including health, vision and dental insurance, 401K and paid time off. If you would like to become a part of a growing, sustainable company, Central Jersey Equipment is right for you.
About the Parts Sales Representative Position:
We are looking for someone who is energetic and outgoing and who has an interest in working for an industry leader. If you are someone who enjoys working with customers, are interested in building and maintaining a customer base we welcome you to apply for this position.
As a Parts Representative you will perform a variety of in-store customer service, marketing, promoting, advertising, and stocking duties related to the receiving, sale, and delivery of parts and accessories. Employees will receive on-the-job training as well as other trainings through John Deere University (JDU).
To be a considered for an interview the ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Previous Sales experience is a MUST!!
- Basic understanding of financial principles relative to Parts Department Operations
- Turf/Ag equipment experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- MUST be computer savvy.
- MUST be proficient in MS Office Suite
- MUST be proficient with Internet applications
- MUST have proficient oral and written skills
- MUST have a HS Diploma or GED
- College degree preferred
- Must be able to lift at least 40 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Fork lift license preferred
- Determine replacement parts according to inspection of old parts, customer requests or description of malfunction
- Look up parts for prices/quotes using computers/catalogs
- Advise customer on substitution of parts (different manufacturers)
- Prepare sales quotes/invoice
- Fill customer orders
- Receive payment for goods
- Receive/Ship parts
- Inventory stock
- Maintain inventory levels Use of computers, bar code scanners
- Notify customers when parts are received
- Handle customer returns and refunds
- Set up orders for shipment, pickup, delivery
- Pull parts for technicians
- Keep current on new products and product updates
- Participate in training programs
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures
- Wear uniform
- Ensure security of facility and inventory
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors and customers
- Operate cash register
- Keep work area clean, including warehouse and showroom floor
- Monday-Friday: 7:30am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: 7:30am - 12:00pm
- Depends on your experience, but we are competitive
- Hourly + Overtime
- Monthly bonus incentives are available
Mail your resume
Central Jersey Equipment, LLC
2885 ROUTE 206 SOUTH, BLDG 4
Columbus, New Jersey 08022 USA
Job ApplicationApply Online
Email your resume: