Experience is required.
Training is provided.
CJE values its employees so much that we pay for your health coverage! In addition, we also offer voluntary dental coverage and a 401K plan for retirement planning. After the 90-probationary period, new hires not only become eligible for benefits but also for paid time off. We offer paid sick, vacation and holiday time.
Status: Full Time
Central Jersey Equipment offers the latest Agriculture, Turf, and Commercial equipment. With four locations throughout New Jersey, we service residential, agricultural, and commercial customers in the Garden State. We cover an expansive geographical area from the Jersey Shore to the Delaware River and from Philadelphia up to New York City, and beyond.
Central Jersey Equipment is always looking to hire the best possible people to work at our state-of-the-art facilities.
Looking for full time work? Look no more! We have a delivery position available for the customer focused individual.
This is a FULL TIME Position that reports to the Service Manager. You will be responsible for picking up customer equipment for delivery to the service department for service, as well as, delivering repaired equipment to customers. You will be required to operate vehicles to transport equipment, parts, supplies and paperwork for the dealership. You may be required to instruct customers on basic equipment operating procedures. Employee will be expected to drive a full-size pick-up truck with a trailer, 10'-25' in length carrying equipment.
* Monday-Friday 8-5
* Saturdays as necessary to meet business demands
* During seasonal/peak-time longer hours may be required
Health Care benefit, voluntary dental coverage and a 401K plan for retirement planning. After the 90-probationary period, new hires not only become eligible for benefits but also for paid time off. We offer paid sick, vacation and holiday time.
* Valid driver's license with clean driving history is required.
* Current DOT medical card required.
*** Applicants without the above 2 requirements this will not be considered for employment.
* CDL preferred
* Prior driving experience, hauling equipment, at least 1 year, is required
* Prior experience in farming preferred
* Ability to drive a manual transmission truck
* Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly
* Fork lift license preferred, but not required
* Must have a positive attitude and be friendly with staff and customers
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Transports equipment, parts, supplies, and paperwork between dealer facilities as well as deliver to and from customers
* Maintains records of pick-up and deliveries and obtains necessary signatures and receipts
* Maintains all required certifications in line with DOT, OSHA and company policy
* May instruct customers on basic equipment operating procedures as required
* Will be required to maintain assigned trucks and related equipment in good condition
* Accounts for all time and for all distance traveled in performing assigned duties
* May support the service department with equipment delivery as needed
* Other duties may be assigned
If you meet the above criteria to be at Central Jersey Equipment please apply for this position. We will do our best to keep in your informed. If we do not call you for an interview, we will keep your resume on file for 1 year incase another position matching your qualifications becomes available.
Please do not call in regards to this position. If your qualifications and experience meets what we are looking for we will contact you.
Equal Employment Opportunity -- Central Jersey Equipment provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Central Jersey Equipment complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Mail your resume
Central Jersey Equipment, LLC
2885 ROUTE 206 SOUTH, BLDG 4
Columbus, New Jersey 08022 USA