- Fully welded: Robust, sealed and permanently lubricated
- The durable satellite drives have massive spur gears for quiet running and superior efficiency
- No inner shoe for trouble-free cutting
- Full driveline protection for added reliability
- Neighbouring discs will not collide
- Quick-change roll pins for minimum downtime and costs
- The wedge-shaped cutterbar guarantees clean cuts
- Heavy-duty spur gears run in widely-spaced double bearings
- Swathing or spreading depending on needs
Tines or rollers
The v-tines are made from hardened steel and mount at a steep angle, treating the forage intensively and powerfully. The tines pivot to the rear when hitting a foreign object whereas forward pivoting is restricted to increase the service life of the pins.
The full-width polyurethane rollers ensure a uniform conditioning effect across the entire work width and the polyurethane coating ensures maximum longevity. The interlocking surfaces of the rollers give intensive but gentle conditioning whilst avoiding losses.