- Superlock™ pleated media prevents pleat bunching and outperforms other elements by maintaining pleat spacing for maximum filtration. It provides greater pleat strength and dust holding capacity.
- The Superlock design allows for 99.98% efficiency.
- Metal liners add extra strength and durability. They are resistant to corrosion.
- Thick urethane end gaskets provide a strong, durable and permanent leak resistant seal.
- Resin impregnated media strengthens the paper element.
- All air filters are tested to ensure the filter meets or exceeds original specifications.
Buy air filters
Engine Oil Filters
- A polyester media is woven into the fiber paper element for added durability.
- Metal end caps provide extra strength and better seal (where application permits). Some will-fits use cardboard end caps that can easily decompose with use.
- Rubber gaskets in Deere oil filters resist decomposition in applications where cork or paper gaskets could fail. All gaskets are completely glued to end caps providing integrity to the seal.
- Spin-on type oil filters have metal burrs removed during manufacture. This prevents metal from entering system.
Buy engine oil filters
Deere hydraulic and transmission must meet what is probably the most stringent specifications in the OEM off road equipment industry.
- Synthetic fiberglass filter media is double wire reinforced. This holds the media in place under high pressure fluctuations that are typical within hydraulic systems. Media allowed to move will deteriorate and reduce filtration efficiency.
- Deere element inner tubes and outer wrappers are not spot welded, but folded and crimped along the entire seam for strength. Also, outer wrappers are made of heavy gauge to assist in holding media in place during oil pressure changes.
Buy hydraulic/transmission filters
AR50041, the glass case design allows inspection for water and contaminants. Its two-stage filtration provides twice the filter media of comparably sized canisters. The first stage removes most contaminants, while the second stage provides added protection. It is capable of removing particles down to 5 micron. The AR50041 changes easily as no tools are necessary. It generates no dirt from threaded connections.
AR86745, with a rugged steel case provides greater strength for high-pressure applications. Its two-stage filtration gives twice the filter media of comparably sized canisters. The first stage removes most contaminants and the second stage provides added protection. It also removes particles down to 5 micron. The AR86745 changes easily as no tools are necessary. It generates no dirt from threaded connections.
RE27091 also has an unbreakable steel case. Filter media is a new micro glass composition. This technology provides an incredible 578 square inches of media to trap contaminants. This eliminates the need for multiple stage filters within the system. This element installs similarly as the other box elements described above, no tools with no system contamination.
Some John Deere applications use a "twist-on" canister design element. They are available for both final and water/separator functions. Final Filters are a no-spill vertical design offering the same capacity as the box filters. Filtration is down to 5 micron. Final elements provide a special filter media that removes water, then it can be drained out of the bottom for the canister.
Water/separator filters provide excellent water separation capabilities, yet still remove contaminants in the fuel 150 micron and larger.
Buy fuel filters
All John Deere Oil Filters
John Deere filters are continually subjected to intensive quality control monitoring and testing during the manufacturing process. These high standards are necessary to protect the valuable investment in your John Deere engine. Tests Deere oil filters are subjected to are as follows:
- Filter media quality
- Filter efficiency rating
- Filter pressure capability
- Filter media pleat spacing
- Strength of the bond between the filter media and the element end cap
- Fatigue life of canister
- Pressure capability of filter seal to engine
Buy oil filters